- Player Health
- Lifes as a Ressource
- On 0 = death, respawn in Lobby
- Collectable adding lifes
- Objects that reduce Player health on Contact
- Collectable Objects to raise currency value
- Sprinting limited to a Stat, if 0 > recharge over time
- Lower Hitbox than Running-Stance
- Faster than Running
- Limited through Cooldown Timer
- Wallrunning on specified Walls
- Edgeclimbing on specified Edges
- Timer for keeping track of time per run (== One Level)
- Leaderboard displaying per Level based on this timer
- Add health
- Speed up movement speed temporarily
- 20 Seconds Invisibility to #3
- Player Weapons
- Destructable Objects
- Through a hit with Pleayer Weapons
- Spawning #10 or #4
- NPC AI Kit simple Skeletons
- Friendly Idle NPC's
- Downgradable Sprint Recharge
- Upgradable Player health
- Upgradable Player Max Lifes
- Upgrade Invinclbility Duration
- ^ Upgradable with Currency and based on how many levels done in #16
- Multiplayer Mode
- At least 2 Participants to start
- Reward in Currency when finishing based on participating players and Placement in the race
- Single Player Mode
- Locked Maps, unlockable with Currency
Tasks breakdown for the Costume Eents System:
- 1 - 5 is the order for the Eent Themes
- On Event Theme Change change backdrop according to theme
- Set Resource "Active Event Reward = 0"
- Non-related to actie Event always add Resource "Eventname +1" per equipped category
- Add Trigger on Platform (Oerlap) with a timer: stay min. 30s in Trigger
- After min. countdown add points according to ressource value
- Set Resource "Active Event Reward = 1"
Function approved, we can add this.
Please open a new Thread with a List of Events and attach the images.
So for every of the randomly generated Event Themes this backdrop will change to a corresponding Image using the Portal Images function?
If so, this is doable, please confirm my question.
Use the following formatting for optimal results.
Name of the presented Game
Name of Developer or Studio
Ego Shooter, Obby, Collectathon, RPG etc
What is your game about? What is the Lore? What's going on in your game?
At least the Thumbnail and one ingame screenshot
Post your top picks for GameDev memes.
As simple as it sounds, post a YouTube link from your actual playlist, basically whatever you listen to right now.
- Only Music (With or without Musicvideos)
- No doublepostings (Between two of your links, one link of another user has to be)
- Simply copy and paste the youtube link, the site will display the embded video.
This badboy is pushing me lately.
Alright guys, this is the call to count up high
- Raise the number by one with every post.
- Do not doublepost (Between two of your posts must be a number from someone else)
Hi and welcome,
we're happy you found us and we would love to know about you and your projects.
To introduce yourself open a new Thread in Introductions and if you like to you can use the following Template for your introduction:
2. some freestyle text about you and what you want to say and achieve etc.
► Name: --
► Age: --
► Gender: --
► GameDev since: --
► Coregames since: --
► Favourite Color: --
► Fav. Games: --
► Fav. Primitive in Core: --
Arena Entry Song:
Copy and Paste a YouTube Link here
my name is Konstantin, known as Konz and I am the one who sets up this badboi of a community for your favourite Coregames to promote your games, get in contact with developers, learn to git gud at Game Development and be in a perfect circle to achieve successful game releases. I myself am a Webdeveloper, UI Designer and many more thigns from the topic of New Media Design.
► Name: Konstantin
► Age: Somewhat around the 30's
► Gender: Male
► GameDev since: ~ 2005
► Coregames since: 01.05.2020
► Favourite Color: Absence of light (Black/Grey is not a colour)
► Fav. Games: Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Legend Of Legaia
► Fav. Primitive in Core: Cube (Bottom Aligned)
Arena Entry Song:
we now have official LUA Support on the whole website, also on the Forums.
See attachement how to format / display LUA Code properly in your Forumposts.